"Victory is reserved for those willing to pay the price."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

welcome to the desperados

On behalf of ORFA, and the coaching staff, I would like to welcome you to the 2011 edition of the Desperados. This is a new beginning for both the Desperados and myself. After coaching the Bandits for 7 years, I took a year off last season, but have returned with a new team and a new group of coaching staff and players. I look forward to working with the boys and teaching them the grass roots of the game, while having fun doing so. My coaching philosophy is to have fun and teach the game. Pre-season training will begin on Tuesday April 26th at 6:30pm out at the Orangeville Fairgrounds. During the pre-season, the coaching staff will work on the fundamentals of the game and observe the strengths and weaknesses of each player. From that, we will determine what position will suit each player. That does not mean that the player will be stuck playing one position. if you have any questions, feel free to email me at desperadocoach@hotmail.com Coach Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment